The safe operation of the ethylene oxide sterilizer
is as follows:
1. Used for sterilization of items sensitive to heat and humidity and all items that cannot be autoclaved.
2. The ethylene oxide sterilizer
must meet the following conditions, such as water, electricity, and steam (ethylene oxide gas, compressed air) before the sterilization process can be performed.
3. Ethylene oxide has good bactericidal power to various microorganisms, and has strong penetrability and little damage to articles.
4. Ethylene oxide, also known as "ethylene oxide", is a colorless and transparent liquid with the smell of ether.
5. Gaseous ethylene oxide is flammable and explosive, and should be kept in a special ampoule or pressure-resistant metal tank.
6. The ethylene oxide sterilizer
should be installed in a sterile environment, close to the compressed air. Exhaust fans should be installed in this environment to remove the ethylene oxide gas dispersed in the air in time.
7. Items sterilized with ethylene oxide must be packaged with special standard paper and plastic. Put an indicator card in the bag. The disinfection date is generally 1-2 years.
8. Such as disinfection of various items, especially various pipes, must be kept dry to prevent the sterilization effect from failing due to water.
9. It is strictly forbidden to use ethylene oxide sterilizer
to sterilize oily items. It cannot achieve the purpose of sterilization.
Source: sterilizer, autoclave, vertical sterilizer, steam sterilizer, high pressure steam sterilizer, vertical high pressure steam sterilizer, automatic high pressure sterilizer, automatic steam sterilizer, automatic high pressure Steam sterilizer, laboratory sterilizer, laboratory autoclave, sterilizer, autoclave, autoclave, autoclave, vertical autoclave.
Any ETO sterilizer need, choose Henan Angel Medical Co.,Ltd, email to email@example.com