What are the requirements for the ethylene oxide sterilization
1. When using the ethylene oxide sterilization
room, it should be noted that it must be carried out in strict accordance with the formulation of the sterilization process code and the relevant management system for the use of ethylene oxide. And hold a certificate to work, the staff need to strictly follow the relevant regulations when working.
Second, the ethylene oxide sterilization room also needs to pay attention to ensure that the room is cool and set in a sun-proof place, and when using it, attention should be paid to prevent leakage.
3. Corresponding flammable, explosive and toxic warning signs are required in the ethylene oxide sterilization room. At the same time, it should be noted that fire-fighting equipment should be equipped nearby.
4. Do not carry out some open flame operations within the range of 30-50 meters around the ethylene oxide sterilization room. At the same time, there must be no equipment that generates sparks such as substation equipment and rotating motors, otherwise it may be possible There will be an explosion.
5. When disinfecting the ethylene oxide sterilization
room, it is not allowed to wear nailed shoes into the room, nor to smoke on the spot to prevent explosion accidents.
6. After the disinfection work is completed, the doors and windows must be opened for ventilation. When the ethylene oxide in the room is relatively high, electric lights and flashlights cannot be turned on, but explosion-proof lights can be used. This is no problem.
The requirements of the ethylene oxide sterilization room
are probably these. You must pay more attention to the eo sterilization operation. Only in this way can safety and effectiveness be ensured.
Any need please email to email@example.com